01 July 2010

So, here is a video we took on a trail we explored today. Hope you enjoy.

In other news, there's not a ton of news. Things are going well, and we'll be back at the farm with the boys on Monday (keep your fingers crossed). I also got asked to teach the youth at church (both at the downtown church in the morning and the Robledo church in the afternoon) in a couple weeks, so I have been preparing for that. I have written out what I'm going to teach on and everything, now I just need to work on doing that....in Spanish. But I have another week to work on it.

I'll be updating again soon, hopefully.

Ciao, amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaand, there's no monkey. I hope you didn't spend too much time replaying the video and looking for it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Carpe diem. Seize the day. Aprovecha el día.

Go big or go home.